TRIP TO MUSEUM MERSING

 Hi guys! for this entry, I'm going to share with you about my trip to Museum Mersing. On 31 December 2020, I go to the Museum Mersing as my video project that I have to choose one attraction that related to a historical site and another reason is that the museum is the closest to my home.



I begin my journey to the museum at 11.00 am from Kuala Rompin and arrived at Mersing at 12.00 pm. It's a bit rainy on that day and the journey takes about 1 hour to get there.1Before we go into the museum I stop at some places to take some shots as my video footage. Luckily by the time we at there, the rain starts to slow down and I can take the video clearly.

After that, I manage to go to the museum. The museum is just small and located near the center of the city. There two things highlighted in the museum which are the origin of the Mersing name and The Battle of Endau.

The origin of the Mersing name comes from a tree named "Mersinga or Merangsi".That tree grows a lot near the beaches a long time ago. That's why people call this city a Mersing. This museum also provides a real Mersinga tree in front of the museum as a reference for the visitor that wants to know how it looks



The Battle of Endau is actually a battle between Japan and the British that wants to overtake Johor. This museum has much evidence about the war such as airplane engine, samurai, and many more that related to the war



For more information, you can watch my video at MUSEUM MERSING

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AKTIVITI 1: COORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)

JENIS-JENIS INTERPRETASI MEDIA DI PULAU TIOMAN

AKTIVITI 3 : BERBASIKAL